In an exceptional situation, exceptional organization:
The Domaine des Saints Pères, it is an 18th century bourgeois residence on the heights of Chambéry, beautiful volumes in a breathtaking natural environment, with the Lac du Bourget and mountains as far as the eye can see. A majestic exterior decor and, inside, an authentic and intimate decoration reminiscent of these family homes where life is good.
The organization for a successful party, a puzzle:
Like all places in France, which once again host weddings since the de-containment, the organization is a real headache given the many sanitary measures which must be put in place.
- Physical distancing measures and hygiene rules
- Access to areas allowing regrouping is prohibited, unless they are arranged in such a way as to guarantee compliance with physical distancing measures and hygiene rules
And unfortunately, some prefer to postpone or even cancel. A real difficulty for the bride and groom and for an entire industry. Not to mention that some prefectures simply prohibit balls
Reinventing oneself as an organizer - Ingenuity in the face of difficulty:
It is very often in particular contexts or difficulties that we know how to overcome ourselves. This is what happened for the Domaine des Saints Pères.
We just had an idea at the estate to get around this dance party story and above all to finally be able to organize the wedding of our clients.
To satisfy her clients and avoid postponing weddings, Sophie (Commercial Director of Maison Tournier) and Léa (Wedding Planner), their team and their clients had an idea: To change the way they think about weddings.
Here's what they came up with:
- From 5 p.m. to 10 p.m .: Outdoors (fortunately the spaces are large) in the open air or under a marquee, festive cocktail with a music group or DJ normally reserved for the evening. No grouping of more than 10 people, displacement by tables with the mask.
- From 10:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. / 1 a.m .: Meal in groups of 10 people at the table with table spacing throughout the room, the creation of cozy corners (photo corner, sofa corner ...) in spaces a little more empty , thus avoiding open spaces such as the dance floor and thus avoiding large groups of people.
- At the end of the meal: Often there are fewer people left, the organization of activities in small groups (karaoke, games, entertainment ...) can be organized much more simply.
A great way to have a festive side and avoid the dancing evening.
Bravo for this great initiative !!
Beyond the ingenuity that the Domaine des Saints Pères knew how to offer an alternative to its customers and allow the organization of this day so important in the life of a couple, we must remember that they were able to communicate, discuss, exchange with the bride and groom and their teams to find solutions.
Thank you to Sophie for her testimony. And do not hesitate to contact this wonderful area for the organization of your events:
The Domaine des Saints Pères
As a reminder, health measures in France:
National de-containment protocol: Updated June 24, 2020
Référentiel sanitaire de la filière événementielle cosigné par UNIMEV avec CREALIANS, SYNPASE, FRANCE CONGRES, TRAITEURS DE FRANCE et LEVENEMENT.
Decree n ° 2020-663 of May 31, 2020 consolidated on June 24, 2020 prescribing the general measures necessary to deal with the epidemic of covid-19 within the framework of the state of health emergency.