1. General information
Please read this document carefully to learn about and understand our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of information that you are required to provide through our online platform: https://www.event-advisor.fr(Hereinafter the « Platform »). This Charter comes into force on March 1, 2017, only the French version prevails.
2. Information gathered
By using our Platform, you are required to provide us with information, some of which is likely to identify you (« Personal Data »). This is especially the case when (1) you fill out the registration form, (2) you contact us by email or any other means of communication; (3) you are reporting a problem. This information contains the following data:
- your name and surname, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number. This information is required to create an account on our Platform. If not, we will not be able to provide you with the services offered by our Platform and you will not be allowed to create an account;
- the presentation text and photographs on the Member Profile page;
- a copy of all the exchanges between you and EventAdvisor;
- a copy of all publications on our Platform;
- details of the financial or accounting operations carried out on our Platform;
- your payment data;
- details of your visits to our Platform and the contents you have accessed;
- your answers to our surveys and questionnaires and the review you have left to evaluate a benefit proposed by a Member;
- the data that we may ask you to provide when you report to us content that does not respect our general conditions of use or a problem related to our Platforms or our services, such as the subject of your assistance request.
During each of your visits, we may collect your IP addresses and data concerning your browsing history on our Platform, including your journey on the different URL pages of our Members, the content you access or view, Search terms used, download errors, length of time for certain pages.
3. Duration of data storage
18.104.22.168. Except for the categories referred to in 3.2. and 3.3. below, your Personal Data is archived for one year after your account is closed and will not be used during that period. In all cases, they will be automatically and permanently deleted after this period has elapsed.
3.2.The following types of data are likely to be retained for different durations:
- financial data (eg payments, refunds, etc.) are retained for the period required by applicable tax and accounting laws;
- the contents created by you on our Platform (such as your reviews about our Platform and our Members) are made anonymous after the deadline mentioned in 3.1 but remain visible on our Platform.
22.214.171.124 In the event that your account has been suspended or permanently deleted by EventAdvisor due to non-compliance with our terms and conditions or insertion rules, we retain your Data for a period ranging from 1 to 3 years only to avoid any circumvention on your part of the rules of use in force on our Platform.
4. Use of data
We use the data we collect to:
- execute the contracts agreed between you and us to provide you with the requested information and services;
- provide you with information about our services by e-mail, or any other means of communication;
- allow you to customize your profile page on our Platform;
- allow you to communicate and interact with other users, members of our community;
- send you advertising and promotional messages and information about the use of our services;
- inform you of changes to our services;
- Manage our Platform and perform internal technical operations in the framework of problem solving, analysis of data, tests, research, analysis, studies and surveys;
- improve and optimize our Platform, to ensure that the display of our content is adapted to your device;
- evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising messages we send and adapt them to our members;
5. Identifying recipients who may collect your information
126.96.36.199. As part of the use of our Platform, some of your information is accessible to all Users and Members through your profile page. This information includes your name (s), first name (s), fields of activity, contact information, date of registration, e-mail and / or phone number, presentation text and image(s).
5.2.We also work closely with third-party companies that can access your Personal Data, including the subcontractors we use to store and store the data on the platform. They can receive your personal data only where necessary for the execution of their tasks.
5.3.We share your data mentioned in section 5.1 above only in the following cases:
- When we use a service provider in connection with the performance of any contract between you and us or in order to provide or improve our services (for example in connection with the storage of our data);
- We publish the reviews that you write about the operation of our Platform and those left to our members. These notices contain your first name, the first letter of your name and are visible to all users and members of our Platform;
- When we have a legal obligation to do so or if we believe in good faith that this is necessary to: (1) respond to any claim against EventAdvisor; (2) comply with any judicial request and in case of investigations and investigations; (3) to secure the rights, property and security of EventAdvisor, its members and more generally any third party;
- Assuming we sell or acquire a business or assets, in which case we reserve the possibility to share your Personal Data with the potential seller or buyer of this company or these assets.
- If EventAdvisor or all or part of its assets are redeemed by a third party, the data in our possession will, if necessary, be transferred to the new owner.
6. Use and moderation of messages
We can read the messages you exchange with other members of our community via our Platform, especially for the purposes of fraud prevention, improvement of our services, user assistance, verification of respect by our members of our Terms of Service. We will never seek access to your communications with other members for promotional or targeting purposes.
7. Promotional e-mails and advertising
We may use the data you provide to us for commercial purposes, for example, to send you our newsletters, send promotional offers or any other communication that may be of interest to you and display targeted advertisements on our Platform.
You can unsubscribe from this service at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each of our communications or by contacting our Platform directly (see figure 11).
We use the data collected on our Platform to better help us target our advertising. Selected ads can be based on your search history, the content you are viewing, and the selection of your favorites. This is what we call « advertising based on your interest ». Only users of the site and EventAdvisor Members are subject to this type of advertising.
8. What are your rights to your personal data?
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data that we hold. If you wish to exercise this right, you must send us your request in writing to the address indicated in number 11 below. Before processing your application, we may verify your identity and ask you to provide us with more information. We will endeavor to respond to your request within a reasonable time. As a User and / or Member of our Platform, you also have the possibility to access the Personal Data we hold through your account to correct, modify or delete any information that is not up to date. You may contact us in writing at the address mentioned in 11 below to update your information.
9. Links to other websites